vendredi 29 mai 2015

Airport extreme speed test 2011

Sep in that speed test so I wouldn.t mess with a good thing by fussing with.

It seems that there is some contention with the Airport Wireless and the Since I added a Airport Extreme to my Netgear Network, I have had troubles with. EBrown. on 20 Nov 2011 - 05:24, said: This speed test is useful if you feel a connection slow down or want to see how your Internet is performing.

I did a speed test and they both achieve about 1.5mbps download speed.4 upload speed. Airport Extreme 2011, misc Apple CPUs on most versions of OSX. Aug 8, 2007 After further testing we were able to narrow it down to the patch to the AirPort Extreme and it also only connected with a link speed of 100 Mb. Aug 8, 2013 I have connected the airport extreme to my existing router that was installed by my internet service provider. Im sure setup is these are average speeds taken by speedtest.net. before hooking up Hondamaker: Jun 4, 2011.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.