jeudi 29 août 2013

Airport time capsule forum

8. Mдrz 2015 So konfigurierst du deine Apple Time Capsule fьr Backups mit Time Machine. AirPort Time Capsule als WLAN-Router, NAS oder als Time Machine Backup. AirPort Time. weitere Antworten im Forum. Alan schrieb am 7. I can.t seem to connect to my external network HDD via AirPort Time Capsule ( new one), using Infuse 3. The AirPort appears in the app but. I have a question in how to connect the DS210j to my airport timecapsule. I had for a few years a D-link router that my DS210j was connected to.

Hi is it possible to connect Minix throught XBMC to Apple Time Capsule and stream movies and music. Dec 26, 2014 HELP Raspberry PI + Time Capsule + CouchPotato+Transmission In CouchPotato in rename I do not seem to find the directory of airport time capsule. settings.conf file (see FAQ sub-forum for locations, or go to settings.

Airport time capsule forum

Hello, i just installed xbmc 13.2 on my iPad Air 7.1.2 and it seems work, but i don.t know how let him find the volume of internal hd of Airport. Good night, I have a problem in using Raspberry PI + XBMC + Time Capsule Airport + CouchPotato + Transmission. In CouchPotat - English.

50+ Items Apple AirPort Time Capsule 2TB - visar priser. Forum. So I got one of these recently and wanted to share my thoughts. It.s pretty nice, robust router and it can back up all your Macs. I held off for the.

Forum middot. Other Stuff middot. Airport, AppleTV, HTPCs Other Peripherals can i purchase two Apple Airport Time Capsules and have one in our office. 29 Maart 2015 Hallo, Ik heb een iMac aangeschaft met een Apple airport time capsule. Nu is mijn vraag het volgende. Hoe kan ik deze time capsule het best. The Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, AirPort Express forum All together now, class - TCP/IP, PPPoE, LANs, WANs, NICs, VPN, APE, BT, WiFi Connect your Mac.

27 Juin 2013 AirPort Time Capsule Si la WWDC йtait l.occasion pour Apple de mettre en йvidence l.aspect novateur de sa gamme Mac Pro, l.entreprise en a. 26 Juin 2013 Les bornes AirPort ont toujours eu une place а part dans la gamme d.Apple. Ces produits sont revus moins souvent que la plupart des autres.

Airport time capsule forum

Basically I switched out my airport extreme (wireless-n) with an airport time capsule keeping all cabling/settings the same on the fios router and.

Forum overview for Time Capsule forum on Browse - Communities, Apple My plan (working so far) is to have them all on my Airport Time. For questions and problems specific to Time Capsules, see Using Time Machine General problems with Time Capsules are covered in Apple.s Time Capsule forum. How do I set up Time Machine to a Time Capsule or Airport Extreme 24 Music on a 2TB Apple airport Timecapsule • Volumio accessible over the web and ssh • Timecapsule successfully mountable via mount or fstab.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.